Having a beard makes a man look more mature, bold, and independent. According to some studies, researchers have found that when a man grows his beard, he looks more attractive.
Nowadays, men use many different tools to style their beard and make you look more attractive.
Do you know what type of facial hair is most attractive nowadays?
There are many different types of beard styles to choose from. From short beards to having a long-beard style, you can style the way you want according to your personality and choice.
So whether you are looking to change your beard style or have a clean-shaven and wanting to grow a new style, this article will help you find the most trending facial hairstyle to choose from.
Most Attractive And Trending Beard Styles
Stubble is the most attractive facial hairstyle and is liked by most women. It is one of the great styles for men as it makes them look matured and independent.
If you look back in the 90s, you will find that stubble was not as popular a choice among men as it is today.
Stubble is easy to grow and maintain. You just don’t have to shave for a week. A stubble style suits any face type. It is a perfect option for men who have patchy or uneven facial hairs.
Stubble makes the jaws look strong and covers all the acne spots or any uneven complexion on the face.
How Do You Maintain Stubble?
It is very easy to maintain this style. To keep the beard in perfect shape, you need to trim and moisturize it regularly.
- To have perfect stubble, you need to set the trimmer on at least 4mm. Use the trimmer without the guard and trim the hairs from the cheeks and neckline. You need to know which length suits you best. For this, you will need to go for a longer setting and then slowly move to a shorter setting. The Multigroom trimmer by Philips Norelco comes with different attachments and guards.
- Stubble style may look different for different face types. You can change the face shape by covering it with stubble. The length of the beard should be graduated below your jawline as it makes it look strong.
- You can reduce the ingrown hairs by washing and conditioning your face at least once a week.
A beard stache is a kind of style where the mustache is longer than the beard. It gives a masculine look. This style is a combination of a mustache and stubble. It is one of the hottest and trendiest beard styles among men.
Beardstache is easy to maintain. Stubble can be grown in about 10 to 12 days, and growing a mustache takes around a month. You need to trim and take care of it regularly.
This style looks good on most of the face shapes. It looks great on men with thick hair.
How Do You Maintain A Beardstache?
To maintain a beard stache, you need to look at the stubble and your mustache.
- You can allow the stubble to grow longer on the top of the lip or grow a full beard.
- You can then trim the area around your cheeks and chin to the length of stubble and grow your mustache. A mustache wax by bossman is easy to apply and long-lasting. You can apply it smoothly and give your mustache a unique style.
- Comb your mustache and give it a proper shape by applying a mustache wax. Apply it evenly using a comb. A mustache wax by bossman is easy to apply and long-lasting. You can apply it smoothly and give your mustache a unique style.
#3 Having A Full-Beard
To grow a full beard, you need patience and time. It takes around a month to grow a full beard. Growing a full beard requires maintenance. You need to keep it well moisturized and hydrated to have healthy growth.
This style looks perfect in men with oval faces. It will look great on any other face type as well with proper trimming.
You can style your beard according to the face type and personality. As for slim faces, you can grow the hairs on the sides as well. And for long faces, you can grow the hairs on the chin longer and trim the sides’ hairs to give it a perfect look.
How Do You Maintain A Full Beard?
When you have grown a full beard, you need to maintain it as well. Growing a full beard takes time.
- You can grow your facial hair length as per your preference.
- Once the hair is grown, brush it down and then trim it on a higher setting. Make sure to trim when it’s dry.
- Your beard might look uneven and patchy. But don’t worry, as your hairs grow out, the gaps will cover.
- Apply beard oil regularly to keep the beard shiny and healthy. Massage it well with beard oil. You can also use a comb, so the oil gets evenly distributed in the beard. A beard oil by honest Amish has all the natural ingredients and moisturizes your beard well.
A goatee is a style that has facial hairs on the top of the lip and the chin area. Goatee style looks perfect on men with a slim or angular face cut. Men with a round face will make their faces look slimmer with goatee style.
If you have patchy or uneven facial hair, the goatee style is perfect to have.
How Do You Maintain A Goatee?
A goatee is easy to grow and maintain. You need to trim it precisely and give it a perfect shape and look.
- Grow your beard to a length you prefer to have and are comfortable with. Maintain the length you prefer to have using a trimmer or a razor. Use a good quality trimmer to trim the sides and the chin area.
- Have a look at your jawline and see from where you need to trim to end your goatee.
- Trim the other parts around your face using a razor. Use a shaving gel for a smooth cut. Using a transparent shaving gel will help you see and create a precise line.
#5 Keeping A Short Beard
Keeping a short beard will make you look classic and royal. This style suits any face type. To keep a short beard in perfect shape and style, you need to trim it regularly. Make sure to trim the sides and the neckline properly.
How Do You Maintain A Short Beard?
To maintain a short beard, you need to trim it regularly using a trimmer or a razor.
- Let your beard grow to at least 2 cm and trim it to give a proper shape.
- Trim any uneven hairs and keep your neckline faded to have a clean and tidy look.
- To have a perfect beard, apply good beard oil.
Many different facial hairstyles look attractive to men. You can select any that suits your personality and style. Stubble is the most attractive style and is easy to maintain.
I hope you know what type of facial hair is most attractive and which one will suit you best among the different styles we discussed above.